Jehovah-Rapha

As you may have noticed, I've been decreeing every day now "in Jesus name, I AM healed!" On/or around January 26, 2006, I was diagnosed with severe rheumatoid arthritis and full blown fibromyalgia. After all these years of living through these conditions, I'm at the point where enough is enough! I'm near out of options as far as medications go, and I stay away from sugar (ok so I have my moments of weakness) because I know that for me personally, it causes massive inflammation. Since I homeschool my two children it is so important that I feel my best each day, and I just don't. Each day is filled with extreme physical pain and emotional lows and highs which can lead to a deep depression. If I was going through all this with out Jesus, I wouldn't have made it this long. He is my strength and though at times I just want to give up, I know I would be worse off if I did. Just one touch from Jesus is all I need. One touch from Jesus is all you need if you are suffering in any way, albeit physically, emotionally, spiritually, or all of the above. He is Jehovah-Rapha, The Lord Who Heals!

Once I get on my real computer I'll add scriptures to go with this. Be blessed today and don't forget to decree what you need. He is always faithful! But it's important to remember that His timing may not be when we want it. Trust Jesus fully, that He does indeed know best. Keep praising and thanking Him through the storm!

Anyways, the reason I'm sharing this is because once I receive my miracle, I'm going to throw a Praise Jesus party! Everyone who reads this can rejoice with me and I pray that it will strengthen your faith so you know that you know all you need is just one tough from Jesus. Never give up on your miracle!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts