Learning what it means...



Yes, I have been a mother for 9 years now and I feel like I'm still learning what it means to be a mom. I find myself constantly leaning over my knees with my face in my hands and saying, "Lord, what am I doing?" Do you ever feel that way?

I have been seeking God daily and diving deeper into His Word to learn what it truly means to be patient. Even after nine years--OK, so more then 9 years really--I still have what I consider to be a huge problem with patience. But the Lord is teaching me, showing me how to be more like Him.

I have started a new book to review and after reading the first chapter I know the Holy Spirit is going to be revealing and teaching me so much. I am already so glad I chose this title. I look forward to sharing with you what I learn from reading this book and through my personal Bible study.

Stay Tuned!


Pin It!

Comments

Popular Posts