A great article

A friend just sent this article to me and I thought I'd share it with you.

18 Reason Why Doctors and Lawyers Homeschool their Children

Its always interesting to hear why people choose to homeschool. For some its because of bullying, bad grades, religious reasons, or who knows what. Each family has their own reason. We started homeschooling because while our son was in kindergarten he was being bullied on the playground of an over-crowded public school, and his teacher was not very kind to him either. So we decided to pull him out and made the decision to keep them both home the following year. The first year was pretty rough I admit. This year (our second year) is going so much better! I have high hopes for our upcoming 3rd year.

Do you homeschool? What is your reason? Are you considering homeschooling but still not sure its a good choice? I encourage you to check out this article. Maybe it will help you decide!





Comments

Popular Posts